[Sca-cooks] thanx

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Wed May 3 20:47:50 PDT 2006

Simple questions get simple answers.  Complicated questions get as much
information as is available at ready hand, meander gathering more info on
what the issues are, and eventually get to the heart of the real question(s)
being asked.

Often times it is the asking of the question is the hardest part . . . I
learn that lesson daily when I ask a question and gt wierd feedback.  A wise
guy who turned out to be a mentor who taught me that it is the question that
needs changing when the answers are askewed and different answers are
needed/desired.

niccolo difrancesco