[Sca-cooks] Looking for an article

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri May 5 19:29:18 PDT 2006

There is this handy archive called the Wayback Machine.
What you are seeking can be found there. It's by Master Ian Gourdon of
Glen Awe
July 2000.
http://web.archive.org/web/20021014161535re_/web.raex.com/~agincort/lunch.html

Let me walk you through how to do one of these:
If that doesn't work, go to
http://web.archive.org/collections/web/advanced.html

Then open up another browswr window and Google "Lunch in the time of
Richard I"
whcih took me to http://www.currentmiddleages.org/tents/masterindex.htm
Click on that and you get the 404 Not Found message.
Now copy the url that doesn't work which is
http://web.raex.com/~agincort/lunch.html

Stick that into wayback machine and there's the page.
I suspect it can be hacked and made simpler but this worked for me.

This is by the way why nothing dies on the web. It just gets harder to find.

Johnnae