[Sca-cooks] An Tir Crown

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Tue May 9 21:08:51 PDT 2006

Gunthar,

	You know what I look like!  If not look for the hole in the crowd with a
silver dragon coronet about 5' from the bottom!  I should be somewhere near
Anne-Marie, or Duchess Hlutwige's banquet for 3Mountain's 3 new Peers.  With
the coronet I will be wearing a long horned headdress (we call it the "cows
with guns" headdress that 'Lanie made for me.
	I will make an effort to find Skeggi's hideaway.  Wonder if it will be near
the horses?
	I promise not to make you drive a bus load of drunken SCAers if I find you
:-)

Viscountess Regina Romsey (perfect sized hobbit)