article reprints...was RE: [Sca-cooks] 30th Year Celebration

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Tue May 9 22:17:21 PDT 2006

Happy to help however I can. I even have the original doc (my weird
shorthand for document) that doesn't have the final editing/formatting
errors that went to press.

I keep meaning to re-do that agriculture paper...again, we know so much
more now. But then there's all these NEW projects/cookbooks/hobbies/etc
:).....

On finding reprints...a quick check of my kingdom website shows no
evidence of the former office of kingdom stock clerk. Doh! I hate it
when they do that. I'll do wsome checking and see what I can find out
there.

And I'm pretty sure I can any authors you need...just let me know on
that.

As for:
"But who is this "d' Alileurs" person? I don't think I've ever seen
the name before. :-)"

yeah. Sure. What EVAR! ;)

--AM