[Sca-cooks] OT Laura IW was:Harvest times

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Fri May 12 14:29:06 PDT 2006

Umm... Laura Ingales Wilder did not "totally" write the books, her daughter
Rose did. Basically Laura wrote down her experience and Rose wrote it into a
book. I have been told that if Laura wrote it that it would have had some
"colourful language for many of the letters Laura wrote to Rose contained
swear words.
Lyse