My part in Adamantius' menu- was Re: [Sca-cooks] My Menu for Ian andKatherin

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon May 15 04:00:06 PDT 2006

On May 15, 2006, at 6:38 AM, Denise Wolff wrote:

> I just did lunch...

Yeah. Uh huh. Just...

> Chicken Pynade
> Pork Comarye
> Cheese and Onion tartlets
> Plain cheese tartlets
> Boiled eggs
> Pickles (of course)
> Fresh baked rolls and jam
> pretzels
> Jumbals,
> carrot sticks,celery,cucumber sticks, and apples
> Apple pies
>
> Andrea

This was one of the best dayboards I've ever seen, and it was not
only well-conceived and well-executed, but well maintained,
evidently, because even though I never actually saw Andrea at it, it
looked consistently good even as supplies began to run lower.

I'm a sucker for those little tartlets...

Did that rotten Richard ever get his &%$#@^ soup???

Adamantius

Holt, 07/29/04