[Sca-cooks] Favorite insides for hand held pies

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Tue May 16 10:50:58 PDT 2006

> Uh, Phlip, I was referring to the specific tourtiere ideas that
> Petru was giving me (a part of my response, but you didn't include
> it in your response to me). And I bet you were busy! The feast
> sounds absolutely amazing.  Feel free to move to Montana and
> barbeque for us any time! ;o) --Maire

OK, the thread started with you asking for suggestions for different innards
for different hand-held pies, I thought, and at the time, I was a little busy.

As far as the feast, you're right, it was great, from the bits and pieces I
got from the leftovers. Adamantius does a wonderful job- I'm just honored my
skills can assist him ;-) I'm a good cook, but in my opinion, he's a Great
one, and it's very much a privilege to be able to learn from him ;-)

And, as I said, this feast was very mellow compared to the last two, in which
the poor guy seemed to spend most of his time staving off imminent disasters,
none of which were his making (although the last one, the 12th Night, was
nowhere near as, um, exciting as the Crown tourney, for which he earned {many
times over, I think} his Burdened Tyger).

Phlip