[Sca-cooks] Slightly OOP: Chocolate circa 1688

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 13:22:15 PDT 2006

Only in the heart!  Only in the heart!

I too am tempted.  And I normally can resist anything, except temptaion.  But
I have to keep reminding myself... "I need money for the wedding."  "I need money
to move my Liebling." "I can't afford such an expensive book that I couldn't read."
and then I think... Perhaps if we got a consortium together of 12 likeminded people,
we each could throw in $125 and we could each keep it for one month...  Sigh.
I must not be tempted!  I must not be tempted... oooooo.... Fabric!!!!!

Huette, the completely distracted!!!!