[Sca-cooks] Getting old...

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Thu May 18 08:55:24 PDT 2006

> Six weeks after my first child was born I turned 50.  She will be 4 July
> 15th.
> Young is a state of mind.  I'm planning on hiking the AT, part of it
> any way, when I turn 60.
>
> Daniel

Good goal ;-) I'm not much for hiking- I figure I did my 50 miles around San
Juan Island, and that's enough that I KNOW I don't like long hikes. But, I've
always wanted to ride the AT, if I could work out the logistics sufficiently
that the horses would be well taken care of.

One of these days...

Phlip

Getting old? Beats the Hel out of the alternative.

The purpose of life is not to arrive at the grave, a beautiful corpse, pretty
and well-preserved, but to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally
worn out, proclaiming, "Wow! What a ride!"