[Sca-cooks] Getting old...

tom.vincent at yahoo.com tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 09:46:04 PDT 2006

So you're getting old.  That's life.  When I see some morbidly obese 20-year-old sucking on a cigarette between bites of a bacon-double-cheeseburger, I know that *they* are middle-aged (based on their life-expectancy), so if you're healthy, happy, exercise, eat right, laugh, love, laid and learn, you're enjoying life *however* long it lasts.

Duriel

Tom Vincent
When shall it be said in any country of the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance or distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes not oppressive; the rational world is my friend because I am friend of its happiness; when these things can be said, then may that country boast of its constitution and government.
-- Tom Paine