[Sca-cooks] OT Follow-up: Oddball Request (Reston VA)

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu May 18 12:17:15 PDT 2006

With thanks to all who responded to my earlier plea, I have located a
room in Atlantia through SCA resources now -- but don't know just how
soon I'll be *in* Virginia yet.  (The joys of dealing with
multi-national software development ... and a position that hasn't
decided if it is going to be contract-to-hire or direct-hire a week
after I was informed that I had "landed".)

Bye and hi and "see ya" -- or whatever combination may apply now, or in
the near future.

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen