[Sca-cooks] suggestions

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Thu May 18 13:32:45 PDT 2006

Ouch, that reply was high impact and it wasn't even directed at me.
Potatoes are late period in specific areas with only one source to my
knowledge of reference to how they were cooked but no recipes to date.
That said, Lisebetta, as was previously posted, details are needed so that
we may better help you. Also, your groups name might help those veteran
cooks that are closest to you possibly make connection with you.
Lyse