potatoes and personal "issues" ; )....was RE: [Sca-cooks] suggestions

Karin Burgess avrealtor at prodigy.net
Thu May 18 14:16:52 PDT 2006

--Anne-Marie, who recently served "tartufles" in the spanish red wine sauce from
casteau (recipe pending in a new cookbook!) and felt compelled to make a big public
apology to the baron and baroness for being so weak as to succumb to fashion and
serve what was so obviously animal fodder and potentially poisonous animal fodder
at that. ;) (Toussant-Samat said that the burgundians were some of the last people
to accept the potato as human food. thought it might be a bit of fun tertiary
source schtick ;))

  oooohhh, if you had something like that in my Barony, I would have had so much fun with it :)  Wish people would have more fun like that.

  -Muiriath