[Sca-cooks] Lisabetta's feast was suggestions

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu May 18 17:16:12 PDT 2006

So let's create menu suggestions for Lisabetta's fall feast.

Roast beef and roasted chicken are on the menu.
(We are leaving out the potatoes and green beans.)

No theme so we may suggest away and come up with any sort
of menu be it Mideastern or German or just a fall themed menu of
personal favorites.

She would like N number of courses featuring 2-3 dishes per course for
80 people eating out-of doors.
Budget is $5-$7 per head.
She has an indoor kitchen with stove and oven.
She wrote that "Due to wanting to educate myself more on period feasts,
I would like it to be somewhat period, as I have only done one truely
period feast. "

SO  what would y'all suggest?

Johnnae