[Sca-cooks] Re: Documentation "Fun"...was "Potatoes and personalissues"

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Thu May 18 18:28:03 PDT 2006

>I'd rather cook good food and serve it to appreciative people, not beat
>them over the head with my phone-book sized pile of documentation while
>they're eating.
>
>-Helena

I like to cook good food based on the research I wallow in when I plan a
menu... Best of both worlds. Even better when I can spread the  cooking
research bug to others. It's like a present to yourself- it comes back to
you in good food and friendships. Nothing is friendlier than a kitchen  full
of people that share the same interests. My research fills rooms- but I
never get enough. I'm always looking to try a recently noticed new to me
authentic recipe.

And the best? When the people come into the kitchen and tell me that they
never knew that medieval food could be so good- that's what keeps me going.

It's my passion... and it's good.

Andrea

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be." ~ Socrates

"Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image."  ~ Goethe