[Sca-cooks] Getting old...

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Thu May 18 18:54:29 PDT 2006

> Really? When in August?  Mine's about the same time as Pennsic, too.
>  (not sure of exact Pennsic dates....) --Maire

Mine's always at Pennsic ;-) Pennsic is always the first two full weeks of
August, starting on Saturday (I think- maybe Friday). Anyway, since my
b'day's August 12th, the only thing that changes is whether it's during Land
Grab Week or War Week ;-)

Phlip

Getting old? Beats the Hel out of the alternative.

The purpose of life is not to arrive at the grave, a beautiful corpse, pretty
and well-preserved, but to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally
worn out, proclaiming, "Wow! What a ride!"