[Sca-cooks] OT Air Mattress (was Pennsic Pity Party)

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon May 29 19:54:01 PDT 2006

So what I did was stop at the last Wal-Mart before the long rural road to
the war and get the recommended "ultra thick" air mattress and electric
pump.  Good call, Helena, my back sends its sincere thanks.

I have this odd habit of taking slightly worn comforters and adding "quilt
patches" of tee shirts that I can't wear anymore... One of these, with its
multiple layers, served very well as insulation between my body and the air
mattress in 40F overnight temps this past weekend.  Happy Selene!

Selene