[Sca-cooks] OT - a challenge for geeks

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 30 05:04:57 PDT 2006

> On May 30, 2006, at 12:08 AM, Daniel Myers wrote:
>
>> Nah.  More like I read Da Vinci Code and was sorely disappointed.  If
>> I happen across it on cable I might watch it.
>>
>> Otherwise, your assertion is substantially correct.  ;-)
>
> You think "CSI Dogma and The Last Crusade" is going to be a
> disappointment? I confess it would have been better with Jay and
> Silent Bob, but I went in with no expectations and wasn't
> disappointed. It was fluff, but far from the worst thing to come out
> recently.
>
> Adamantius

As a mystery novel, I found Code rather predictable and simplistic.  It
should translate well to a visual medium and with its modern equivalent of
"Banned in Boston" sticker from the religious community, it should do well
at the box office without me.  I think I'll go see Over the Hedge and Cars.

Brown has enlivened my TV watching.  I find the religious arguments, the
debunking and Opus Dei running around trying to explain itself great good
fun.

Bear