[Sca-cooks] Faith and chellenges

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed May 31 12:09:55 PDT 2006

On May 31, 2006, at 2:56 PM, Dianne & Greg Stucki wrote:

>> Can we please talk about food now?
>
> Someone on the SCA-Newcomer's list posted, and said that she had
> recently
> been served "this incredible cheese dip with Brie" in it.
>
> I cackled gleefully and sent her the recipe for Cheese Goo.
>
> Laurensa

Waaaaait a minute...

In my constant drive to stamp out heresy in all forms wherever it may
be found, which recipe did you give? Not that farmer cheese one, I
hope? For it is written, "the righteous man shall not lie down with
farmer cheese and toasts or asparagus, for it is an abomination in my
eyes." [Fromagius, VI, ii]

Well, okay, I guess we're gettething away from that stuff. Verily.
But thou gettest my point...

Adamantius, of the Bishop Geoffrey d'Ayr School of Savoury Toasted or
Melted Cheese

Holt, 07/29/04