[Sca-cooks] Evaporated Cane Juice

Tom Vincent Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 19:11:23 PDT 2006

I don't know if there's anything to do for those who 'are not thinking
clearly', but there are other 'sugar' names to be aware of (not that
I've seen SCAdians avoiding sugar in any great numbers or volume):
Fructose, sucrose, glucose, galactose, maltose, lactose, mannose.

Duriel
neither a yutz nor a troll

--
Tom Vincent