[Sca-cooks] Master Chirhart Update

Lady Ro ladyro at comcast.net
Sat May 20 10:28:15 PDT 2006

>From the Bright Hills Cook's Guild Guildmaster, Lord Seamus:

"I just talked with Bec and with Tru himself.  It was a heart attack but
he's doing better and resting as comfortably as one can with tubes sticking
out of you. He had blockages in two arteries.  They put two stints in one
artery and he will have to go back later and have another stint put in the
other.

They will be keeping him over night and possibly releasing him tomorrow. "

Ro

Trying to be the person my animals *think* I am.