[Sca-cooks] subscribed again

Ana Valdes agora158 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 13:46:44 PDT 2006

Sorry to disturb the list with boring subscription issues, but thanks
to lord Gunthar and his moderator patience! My normal Internet account
has been upbought several times and my agora at algonet.se adress fails
time to time. That's because I have now a parallell adress,
agora158 at gmail.com
I hope I am allowed to post from the both!
Ana

--
"A human being is a part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' a part
limited in time and space.  He experiences himself, his thoughts and