[Sca-cooks] Title of an ex-Viceroy

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 23:45:36 PDT 2006

Can some of my friends from these areas help this young man?  I know that
Once King is a Count, Twice King is a Duke, Thrice King is insanity,
ex-Baron is Thegn, ex-Baroness is Bannthegn, ex-Prince is Viscount and
ex-Princess is Viscountess.  But what is an ex-Viceroy?

--- In atenveldt at yahoogroups.com, jason kolton <jofantioch003 at ...>
wrote:

> Anyone know what, if any title, a person would maintain after
being Viceroy of a crown province. There are 2 that I know of in the
SCA, the British Isle's in Drachenvald and NYC in the East.

>   Thanks,
>   Jason

Mordonna