[Sca-cooks] Simple request of digest people

Helen Schultz helen.schultz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 1 14:27:41 PST 2006

There is a statement at the beginning of each digest, that I bet some people
just don't even notice anymore... it says:  **When replying, please edit
your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of Sca-cooks
digest..."**

And, then, there are the times when someone accidentally forgets to change
the subject, hit the send key, and immediately remember they were supposed
to change those words <sigh>... I've done that one or two times myself, on
other lists I also get in digest form.

What I really get miffed at (privately)... and members of this list is
pretty good at NOT doing this... is digesters who reply to a post, change
the subject, but then include the ENTIRE digest with their reply (instead of
just the part they were responding to)... now THAT is really annoying when
you read a digest (makes for a lot of scrolling past garbage), and I bet it
is also annoying to non-digesters. <smile>

I hope I'm not starting some sort of arguement here, but just trying to
bring some clarification.

Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana)  http://narrental.home.comcast.net
Middle Kingdom

The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark."  -- Michaelangelo