[Sca-cooks] tipping the wait staff

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy4 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 3 14:17:00 PST 2006

At 09:40 PM 11/2/2006, you wrote:
>Somehow I thought that was a long time ago.  Look up the pay tables now.  Of
>course if you were the only wage earner and had three kids as a E4 of lower
>it would have been a problem.  The problem wouldn't have been that you were
>poorly paid, but that you had decided to have children.  This was a decision
>that the US military did not make or require of you.>>

When I was married to my first husband, who was an AFC in the Air
Force, we qualified for low-income housing and we were a childless
couple. We would have paid less rent if we had been able to get
on-base housing, but only sergeants and above were able to get base housing.

I have issues with the way the US Military treats its enlisted
personnel. Pay's only one of them.

Laurensa