[Sca-cooks] Joy of Cooking

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at morktorn.com
Fri Nov 3 14:59:19 PST 2006

The bigest culinary changes I see is the local change in access to
ingredients. We went from never have fish that wasn't a fresh caught
trout, fish sticks or breaded shrimp to being able to get pretty much
anything waterliving, some of it still live. The variety of produce has
gone up, too. We never had fresh herbs anywhere but our own garden
before, or more than one color of any vegetable but chile. We have
restaurants and groceries for ethnicities we never heard of before. We're
very spoiled now and I love it.

Mirhaxa  ;)
   mirhaxa at morktorn.com