[Sca-cooks] Mishaps with Margaret

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 5 23:30:28 PST 2006

I asked Margaret, to which she replied:

 > Ummm. So, what IS worthy of a "Mishaps with Margaret" ribbon?  Are
 > you as inventive and wildly imaginative with your mishaps as Drakey
 > is with his?

<<< Well, *anybody* could have the drying-out-in-the-freezer thing
happen.
Also, it just isn't very funny. I think the definitive
characteristics of
a Mishap are that it be just me, that it be a unique incident, and that
it's at least amusing if not outright hilarious.

Knocking the myrrh into the stove? Mishap. >>>

Lol! Now that you mention it, I remember you telling us about that
one. Does you stove/kitchen still smell like myrrh? Of not, how long
did it take to clear out?

I can think of worse smells.

Stefan
--------