[Sca-cooks] Expression of Citizenship OT

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Nov 8 21:18:05 PST 2006

Wow! That's something! I was the 2000th something just in my scanner machine
(paper ballots that are slid into a scanner here), and there were several at
my polling station.  We actually hit record high voter turnout yesterday.
People were still voting at midnight, apparently, because some lines were so
long.  Not mine, although I did have to walk in a rain so hard it was
bouncing off the sidewalks, and it just doesn't *do* that here! I think
parts of me are still damp!
Montanans had a lot to think about and vote on this year, so maybe that's
part of it?
--Maire