[Sca-cooks] Sweet-Potato-Casserole was Thanksgiving

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 12:34:29 PST 2006

We had dinner with friends at Red Hot and Blue yesterday.  I got a baked
sweet potato with my smoked prime rib.  I had to tell them not to bring the
cinnamon/sugar butter...just the plain ol' butter.  It was to die for.  To
me, adding all of that other stuff is like guilding the lily!  Though I have
to admit that yours sounds better than most!

Kiri