[Sca-cooks] Sugarpaste Questions

Diane & Micheal Reid dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Nov 22 17:21:53 PST 2006

 Witness yes, entrant no, however I did once serve  White Chocolate, Almond
Chambord Cheese Cake, with a Dark Chocolate Kirsh Cherry Truffle Sauce, to
the Queen and King along with about 100 hundred people and nobody said  word
one about time line. I  quickly came to the conclusion almost any sin can be
forgive if you are presenting chocolate in the form of a 4 inch cheese cake,
or deny serving it depends. Chocolate, cheese cake, and Liqueur all in one
serving kind of gets you out of almost everything.
 Cealian