[Sca-cooks] The 50th annual SCA-Cooks Thanksgiving list!

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 22 18:55:22 PST 2006

On Nov 22, 2006, at 8:26 PM, Lilinah wrote:

> I also finally gave in and bought a DVD player - and after my dinner,
> i'm gonna watch a DVD of "Bubba-Hotep".

I cannot think of a more festive, holiday-oriented way to spend an
evening in front of a TV screen, unless _perhaps_, the second feature
is "Shaun of the Dead"...

And for those who are horrified by all this, allow me to point out
that for those determined to watch television on Thanksgiving night,
there's a special two-hour segment of "Deal Or No Deal" on NBC.

Just to underscore the fact that a prudent, intelligent choice, and
one that I fully support, was made here...

Adamantius

eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04