[Sca-cooks] The 50th annual SCA-Cooks Thanksgiving list!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Nov 24 08:59:04 PST 2006

Well, today is the Gynourmous Turkey feed here at Hotel Drachenwald (Regina
and 'Lainie's), and we're expecting 20. Standard Thanksgiving fare, with a
couple of additions, like a Flan of Almayne...
But yesterday we had huge slabs or my four-cheese and spinach lasagna, with
garlic bread, veggies, salad, etc. For 12. Was very yummy and easy to clean
up, and a bit more relaxed. For dessert I made a chocolate sponge roll, and
filled it with sour cherries and whipped cream. And Carol and Chappie made
a big apple crisp. I ate too much.

So that's the news here! And time for me to get up and moving...

'Lainie