[Sca-cooks] potted meats

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 05:01:13 PST 2006

Well, unfortunately, due to the cost, we won't be doing crab cakes.
However, I am shipping 15 lbs. of crab meat from a local store on
Thursday...we're going to make Crab Rounds, a lovely little recipe from one
of my favorite cookbooks, "Virginia Hospitality."  Hope that's ok...and we
KNOW that there are now capiscum peppers in that!

Kiri