[Sca-cooks] Fruit Paste...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Nov 25 19:34:17 PST 2006

Ziploc makes some pretty good storage containers--I use a lot of them for
leftovers and such.  They come in varying sizes, and are generally found in
the same aisle with ziploc bags, aluminum foil, etc.
If that's the same aisle as the smelly stuff in your local market (and I
know what you mean--the laundry aisle does me in, too!), try a place like
Target.  At ours, they're in distinctly different areas.
Rubbermaid makes lots of varying airtight containers, too.
--Maire