[Sca-cooks] Fwd: I am pleased to announce....

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Nov 27 18:23:34 PST 2006

On 11/27/06, Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:
> Dropped off? Was she abandoned? (poor girl!)
> --Maire

We assume so. All we know is we went outside, and there were two
kittens on the porch, neither of which would come to us. I fed them,
and was friendly to them, but the other one vanished (I fear to a bad
end, poor thing) and I finally caught Miss Fancy, who is, at the
moment, sitting on top of my computer monitor and looking inordinately
pleased with herself.'
_
+

She just landed on the keyboard.

Anyway, she's had all her shots, and in a couple months will be old
enough to be spayed/neutered, like everyone else.
--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Has anyone seen my temper?
I seem to have misplaced it at Stalag XXXV....