[Sca-cooks] warming dishes for competition

Diane & Micheal Reid dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Nov 29 08:53:11 PST 2006

Yes you can find chafing dishes that use a candle, to keep things warm. You
can also make one.  They are not that complicated make friends with your
local blacksmith to make the stand and find two dishes of the same shape
that allow one to fit inside of the other leaving space for liquid
underneath.
 Cealian