[Sca-cooks] Stefan's Injury

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 09:05:09 PST 2006

Amen, brother!  Sorry you so severely injured yourself...it must have been a
time for folks to fall...I tripped over a curb at the grocery store on the
Sunday before Thanksgiving...no real damage except a couple of banged up
knees and I must have twisted my back a bit 'cause it's been complaining
more than usual.  But I was VERY lucky.

Hope you feel better really soon!

Kiri