[Sca-cooks] retraction RE: Simple request of digest people

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Nov 1 03:43:20 PST 2006

I wasn't looking for accuracy. A word or more in the subject line is easier
to identify then a number.
I made a request, not a demand.
Many lists that I am on have made request of non digesters to trim their
posts. I try to be considerate and do so. I'm sorry to hear that my request
is an imposition and requires high tec knowledge to accomplish.
Therefore I will retract my request.

De