[Sca-cooks] Sausage Stuffers

Diane & Micheal Reid dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu Nov 2 10:08:10 PST 2006

 Maybe you should combine the sausage making with the drinking.( jest)  I
don`t see anything wrong with using a horn for stuffing,  that is if you
take all the precautions. Or one could rinse the horn with a good strong
drink before using it. (Ah there be a wee bit oh rum in them sausages, No my
lord just cleaning solvent, LOL)
 Cealian