[Sca-cooks] OOP/OT Politics of Minimum Wage (was RE:foodmanners/tipping )

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Nov 2 16:28:16 PST 2006

But We were eating at a Ihop (guess what they don’t pay wait staff over
$2.40 an hour, this is a current rate, no matter how long they have been
there, also no benefits nor medical). The waitress was lucky to a tip
per 4 tables while we were there, and her service was outstanding, this
is also a IHOP that a local group uses. Remember no matter how good the
food or wait staff, a lot of people just don’t tip.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead