[Sca-cooks] Sausage Stuffers

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Nov 2 16:31:18 PST 2006

Reminds me of a fav saying of a Laurel friend of mine "Laurel's are like
Diapers, always full of s$%^". Attempt your research and ignore the
doubting Thomas's how do you think they got their Laurel's?

Chass Brown A.K.A.  Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead