[Sca-cooks] Lazarus Long in the SCA?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 3 15:56:38 PST 2006

Dianne & Greg Stucki wrote:
> At 08:34 AM 11/2/2006, you wrote:
>

>> --Maire, whose favorite Heinlein quote is the one below, and who, as a
>> broad-spectrum laurel (which she thinks sounds ever so much better than
>> being described as suffering from Artistic Deficit Disorder), agrees with it
>> whole-heartedly>>
>>

> Hee. Artistic Deficit Disorder.
>
> I love it.
>
> Laurensa

D'ya suppose there's a similar phrase/description for service
"junkies"???  I seem to have a real problem reeling my proteges in and
trying to get them to focus on an area where they can excel.  My concern
is that they commit to so many different things that either they burn
out or don't do any of them well!

Kiri

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn