[Sca-cooks] cooking sausage

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Nov 4 06:25:29 PST 2006

Stefan li Rous wrote:

It's probably heresy but one might follow the instructions
from Johnsonville--
PAN HEATING: Place links in a pan, add 1-2 in. of water and cover.
Simmer on low heat, about 10 minutes, turning links often. To brown our
COOKED BRATWURST or STADIUM STYLE BRATS, drain the remaining water,
remove the cover and heat on medium until browned to your liking.

Johnnae