[Sca-cooks] task spreadsheet for kitchen timing?

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Wed Nov 8 21:14:55 PST 2006

One of our newer cooks is scheduling his kitchen for an event pretty soon,
and I mentioned I'd seen a task spreadsheet readout on the notes from one
of the feasts that was discussed on here.

Now I can't find where I saw it at, and I can't find mention of it in the
archives either.

Can anybody help me out here?

He wants to schedule each dish, start times, equipment needed for each
item, etc.  I know _someone_ out there can remember where I saw that
neato-cool colored excel looking spreadsheet thingie.

Thanks in advance,
Maggie