[Sca-cooks] OT ice cream maker

Holly Stockley hollyvandenberg at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 09:39:33 PST 2006

I've got the freezer-bowl variety of cuisinart, so I can't speak to this
model or the compressor.  However, I'd probably go with the "better
together" option further down the page that gies you an extra work bowl for
another $20.  And don't freeze it IN the workbowl - it gets a little too
hard.

Femke