[Sca-cooks] Eastern Medicinal Sweet

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Nov 11 17:53:06 PST 2006

Nope, but I might have to, just for the heck of it.  (I managed to score
quinces this year--very rare in our part of the Known World.)
Since the apple, pomegranite, and quince juices would all be tart, would
that lend credence to the idea that the others (pear and gourd) would tend
to tartness, as well?
--Maire