[Sca-cooks] medicinal recipies

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 08:05:08 PST 2006

Neither do I, so I can't use that as a source either.  Phlip...what about
asking Paul?

On another note, can anyone tell me, should I decide to try one of the many
recipes that call for these two ingredients (camphor and musk) where I could
find food-grade supplies of either (or both).  Or does anyone know of a
substitute that would give a similar flavor?

Thanks!

Kiri