[Sca-cooks] Anyone There?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Nov 17 10:36:43 PST 2006

I think it's that lull before the holidays.
Most of the lists that I am on have been having
these pauses between lots of posts and no posts at all.

I have been wondering if people are either all talked out,
just busy, or have turned to blogs and such.
And it could well be that other lists and their postings are
pre-empting this one.

Johnnae