[Sca-cooks] potted meats

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 20 11:01:15 PST 2006

I never turn down bugs!  Yayz!  I will trust your judgement here and
just remind you we are cooking for 125 [as of today -- I am really
planning for 150].

If there are pre-made crab cakes that we can just bake and eat, that
would make me very happy.  One less thing to make from scratch, give me
more of that!  I've hit the "overwhelm" point that I usually do before a
big gig.  All I need now is a lot of petting and patting and reassurance
and it will all be okay.  Just ignore the screaming.  It will really all
get done.

Selene