[Sca-cooks] Sweet-Potato-Casserole was Thanksgiving

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Nov 20 18:38:00 PST 2006

Thanks! I'll have to check it out.  I've been appreciating
un-sweet-adulterated yams/sweet potatoes more and more, in the last few
years.  I think I'm going to play with some savory ideas this Thanksgiving
weekend--I've got a whole 4 days off, and a gi-normous sweet potato in my
kitchen, begging to be used.
--Maire